just checked my tp webmail. found out that the project we finished today is not completed. called ben but he aint answering my call. hurmph. must be sleeeping. im actually damn sleepy. and since there's no one for me to discuss abt the proj, i shall ACT AS IF I DUNNO ANYTHING. cuz everything had been printed and sorted out. sigh. i dun wish to go thru the trouble of redo-ing. it's driving me up the walls.
i hope there's sentosa session tmr. pls dun rain. i wan the usual scorching sun yea? pleasee...
jasmine darling's birthday is coming up. i have zero idea wad to buy for her. how? must go shopping soon! if it rains tmr, sentosa session will become shopping session. haha. rights. i have no money. shop wad!

in my past..

i'm fucking pissed now cuz of my POC project. it's...
partying at zouk shld be a fun thing tonight. it b...
caught "Guess Who", pretty good show. =) finally h...
just realised for Psychology of Creativity test mu...
****girls! bbq pics uP!
hey baby, im sorry abt yesterday. let's take this ...
am done with all 4 reflections for Psychology! yaY...
****hey girls. photos up for kbox-ing yesterday.
anyway, before i continue blogging. i would like t...
yesterday was a sway day. shant talk abt it. weat...