was at baby's last night.
went to work feeling so moody.
din slp well at all.
woke up a few times, LS.
faints.

bad day for me at work.
all the LONG-WINDED customers.
my gosh.
till now, my stats is only 11.
HOW GREAT?

cant wait for baby to come over tonight.
i caught a glimpse of the jakarta's trip flight details.
hurry jolt it down.
on a piece of tissue. hahaha.
cuz couldnt find any paper.

called baby to have lunch with me.
dunno if he can wake up not.

need to go ikea tmr!
prepare for the 1st yr anni gift for baby. ;)

in my past..

i did the craziest thing today. went to work. dres...

i did the most RA thing at work today. wait till m...
baby had a talk with his dad last night.uncle stan...
dinner at my aunt's place later. after work still ...
i miss sch, miss the girls, miss the food. Happy ...
oh boy. ive got so many nice pictures to post. but...
guess wad. the boy is working all the way str8. 3a...
i tink im becoming deaf. i speak loudly at work. h...
okay. this gonna sound mushy. but is my blog, so i...