i tink im becoming deaf. i speak loudly at work. haha. maybe cuz of the headset. damn it.
jillia noticed that i speak loudly only when it's mandarin customers.
steph said i speak loudly ALL THE TIME. hahaha.

i tink im deaf, on the left side. so now, i changed my headset, the speaker, on my right. haha. and im trying my best to speak SOFTLy. gigglez. so bored at work. my body is aching is mad. neck, shoulders, spine. wtf, i sound like a damn old woman.

and i din know there is 2 public holidays coming up. thanks to one of the customer who reminded me. bitch, rem the holidays so CLEARLY. lazy bitch. haha. oh well. public hols is just like any another day. xian.

in my past..

okay. this gonna sound mushy. but is my blog, so i...
woke up feeling like shit today. thanks to the flu...
i feel sick. =(headache. throat itchy. feel shiver...
uploaded this pic cuz of tiff. only this pic has h...
erm...abit retarded. but that's how we are! hahaha...
another "taiwan-style" hahaha.  
woooo....the 4 of us.  
frozen smiles. haha. and birdy is not smiling. gig...
me & TAO! wah. my fren for 13yrs. and counting..ri...
cindy & ah aw. haha. so cute.