woke up feeling like shit today. thanks to the flu pill. was so giddy and pale.
while getting ready in my room, mama walked in and asked if im okay.
she asked me to stay home and rest. BUT, haiya! make-up half way, so just came to work loh.
xian. flu virus is so shitty. gosh. makes me whiny and easily irritated.

and...i was a mean girl to baby yesterday. and till today, i still feel bad abt it. urrgh.
i was saying all sorts of nonsense. oh well, he got it back at me, but making me cry. boo.
and he said i was too sensitive. neh neh. oh well, my domestic matter, i know.
but i just needed to rant abt it.

lunch was at hans. boring shit. i know. but yucks, the hor fun was so garlicy. i dun like.

the tuition centre i used to work with, invited me to their D&D at Ritz.
the food was bad that day. i din like it at all. but i miss the hotel. it was nice being back there. =)

baby is on morning shift this entire week, he's gonna be a grouchy pig.

anyway, sheena is my lesbian partner! hahaha..she is sucha lovely girl. post her pic when im free. ;)

in my past..

i feel sick. =(headache. throat itchy. feel shiver...
uploaded this pic cuz of tiff. only this pic has h...
erm...abit retarded. but that's how we are! hahaha...
another "taiwan-style" hahaha.  
woooo....the 4 of us.  
frozen smiles. haha. and birdy is not smiling. gig...
me & TAO! wah. my fren for 13yrs. and counting..ri...
cindy & ah aw. haha. so cute.  
the xin fu tai-tai. 
nice hor? hahaha. thanks to steph, the photographer.