Project Project...

do we look scared? we're praying to "faster finish this project!"

who is this? G**ALD**E!! pple studious leh. studying notes.

look so innocent and harmless. rem she bought the coach wrislet? imagine it girls.


me and shalyn. so tired from proj.

bubble tea!!! AGAIN!

my fat legs.

vanessa and the "u know who".

hard at work. our gan cheong spider.
constipated face of mine. cuz someone din DO HER PART properly.


haha! i love this pic. so cute. her hair like "MAO BI"


baby sent me an email. am not going to reveal the contents. but all i can say is...i feel so loved. so much love. and then, after a long day in sch rushing proj, baby is now on his way to my place. he bought my fave dessert, "red tea jelly" from old airport. yummy. thank you baby, for this special love.


in my past..

Getaway! at changi airport. last yr april. right i...
Seafood Galore! uncle george (baby's mama overseas...
i made a new friend today. her name is alicia, she...
baby so sweeeeeet. he brought me to BEPPU for dinn...
ANNOUNCEMENT!in the end, i din fail my finance. th...
SEDUCTION! a 21yr-old seducing a 2 yr-old. -giggle...
baby Luke's 1st Month Celebration! i miss jillia-...
BATHING TIME!!!! see who are waiting to bathe??? ...
i am so tired. =(can someone save me?
The fucking bitch (from the previous post) is back...