The fucking bitch (from the previous post) is back with
MORE ACTION!
G****D*NE sms:
Hey babe, wanna clear some misunderstandings? Y u not happy with me.
sarahdee replied:
I just hope u can put more effort in our grp project. when we discuss, u nv give suggestion. No brainstorming on ya part at all.

G****D*NE sms:
u shld know that in a grp, there would be some that are quieter. say the wrong thing also die. u not happy that i miss lesson is it? Really got reasons or not feeling well. Like today, also turn up. i really try my best.
(in my heart.....FUCK YOU! i guess U SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO KNOWS IN A GROUP, there will be free-rider, and THAT's u, bitch!)
sarahdee replied:
whether u turn up or not for lesson, i dun really care. as for quieter in the group, im sure it will end up as a free-rider, which none of us wants.
G****D*NE sms:
haha no la, being quiet is not being a free rider. ya u should not bother abt me attending class. Not affecting u anyway. as for projects, i will do my best. vanessa and shalyn also skip class, but dun see u get angry with them.
sarahdee replied:
As i mention, im not unhappy who skip class or not. im just not happy with those who does not contribute during grp meetings and sit there, waiting for an answer.
(Now, i dunno why am i repeating myself again, to the dumb bitch)
G****D*NE sms:
LOL, why u so weird one? u angry of cos i dun wanna say anything la. NVM la, last time my friends never say anything (did not contribute to grp meetings), but i also ok.
(NOW, blame me for being angry, so she CANNOT say anything and contribute? hello, this is NOT THE FIRST TIME she is not contributing u know!)
sarahdee replied:
cuz i just want everyone to contribute. whether im happy or unhappy. project is our priority. we want to have a good and quick outcome. that's all.
(see! im repeating myself again! stupid.)
The highlight of the SMS conversation!!!
G****D*NE sms:
then u show black face, u tink im happy? dunno how to face u anymore man.
(SIMPLE. dun face me. and even if i show black face, that's my PROBLEM! u happy or not, it's none of MY biz.)
sarahdee replied:
dun have to face me. just do well for this project. dun push the blame to me when u cant produce for the project cuz my face black dun affect u.
(i love this reply.......)
usually, if i rec this kind of sms, i wont bother replying..she REPLIED:
G****D*NE sms:
so u told shalyn i guess? yup, dun worry. will try my best.
(WTF? not paiseh?)
sway la. kena this kind of classmate. NB.

in my past..

If your name is G****D*NE & studying at S*M..this ...
After a stressful paper last sat, baby and the boy...
i fucking regreting choosing FINANCE as my MAJOR.i...
Bored of Studying and Schooling...time for BLOGGIN...
Phuture @ZOuk! 8/9/07, Sat....(pics are all courte...
feeling so emo now.it's not even the time of the m...
CURLY hair better or Straight hair with KALIPOK be...
Wing's 21st! BACK TO SCHOOOOL! 3 of us..missing xu...
RANDOM pictures!! alan and the waitress at khandi...
Fun @ work! always with the girls. demure cheng j...