After a stressful paper last sat, baby and the boys decided to go ZOUK with me!
yay! we had lots of fun, had a table at phuture, at zouk. it was wonderfuL!
i helped them to look for female targets. but not chio one. yikes.
super lots of BOTAK boys. young little army boys. yikes. bad crowd. haha.
but we had good company. so clubbed till 5plus...along CTE, one car burst into flames, and by the time we saw it, half of the car "chao tar" already. luckily no one was injured.

sigh. a busy week, with tests and deadlines. =(

great to be back at work today! i miss all of them. but coz i couldnt finish studying P&M, i decided to take half day, and make-up next week.
thanks cece, who is always there to help me about my shifts. mostly last min shit to clear for me. but she still helps me. love ya cece mama! u are great!!! =P

in my past..

i fucking regreting choosing FINANCE as my MAJOR.i...
Bored of Studying and Schooling...time for BLOGGIN...
Phuture @ZOuk! 8/9/07, Sat....(pics are all courte...
feeling so emo now.it's not even the time of the m...
CURLY hair better or Straight hair with KALIPOK be...
Wing's 21st! BACK TO SCHOOOOL! 3 of us..missing xu...
RANDOM pictures!! alan and the waitress at khandi...
Fun @ work! always with the girls. demure cheng j...
Fun & Laughter with the beloved cresentians. 8yrs ...
Courtesy of Banana! **banana pictures and banana t...