Fun & Laughter with the beloved cresentians.
8yrs and going strong! =)

thai express@ paragon. super yummy!

wipe out all the food!

woo..i love chicken bones.

at HK cafe for desserts....




oh nO! suddenly got monster appeared beside us!!!



let the brave me unleash the MONSTER!!!

i was laughing really badly..

ta-da! it's wing dearest.


mango sago pomelo.







SHIOK! haven had sucha nice meal in a LooOOng time. thanks for the company girls!
Birdy a.k.a Eliz...sweetie. i know ya leaving on friday, and im sorry i wont be able to send u off. gonna miss u as usual. it's become a routine whenever u come and go so soon. but im glad this time ard, we actually managed to meet up quite a few times. do come back during CNY so we can celebrate our bday tgt or sth. im sure we will still keep in touch. love.

in my past..

Courtesy of Banana! **banana pictures and banana t...
i see my daddy for the past few days. i feel so sa...
Chanced upon a blog, about relationship issue.i re...
first time i see my dad so angry when talking over...
my dad is still in the operating theatre. Not out ...
More stolen pictures!!! (courtesy from nana's & ch...
fucking blogger dun let me upload pictures. NB.
Stolen Pictures of Baby Luke Lee a.k.a HiokSon!(st...
On the way to Mount Alvernia..... while waiting fo...
The Banana Tanktops!!! nana gave me a surprise whe...