first time i see my dad so angry when talking over the phone.
he is on 3weeks mc, till mid sept.
and so, XXX is the covering officer for him.
and guess wad? XXX screwed up all my dad customers' orders, and lost some of the invoices.
he also din bother to inform and take responsibility.
said it's my dad's customers, it's his problem.
wad fucker is that? my dad cannot be aggitated at this stage okay.
he tried to divert all calls to his colleague, but who wants to cover u for 3 weeks right?
sigh...his hp rang non-stop. pooor dad. all the fuckers are not helpful. trouble-makers.

in my past..

my dad is still in the operating theatre. Not out ...
More stolen pictures!!! (courtesy from nana's & ch...
fucking blogger dun let me upload pictures. NB.
Stolen Pictures of Baby Luke Lee a.k.a HiokSon!(st...
On the way to Mount Alvernia..... while waiting fo...
The Banana Tanktops!!! nana gave me a surprise whe...
Monolith's Office Warming: 180807 alan and baby pl...
FiREworkS!
today marks baby's last day at ritz. CONGRATULATIO...
Dinner at Riverside Point 11/8/07 : Indonesian Res...