my dad is still in the operating theatre. Not out yet. Hope all goes well.

I hate SGH Standard Operating Procedures man.
- reached the hospital at 730am
- scheduled for op at 8am (supposedly)
- only at 10am, i decided to ask the nurse. she said, "not enuff bed, bed not ready yet. will call ur father's name when it's ready." basket. i so angry.
- few mins later, my dad was given a bed number and the operating gown to change
- from there, we already waited 2.5hrs, without breakfast
- THEN, my dad, as usual, nagged for me and my mum to go home rest
- so we decided to go for breakfast downstairs at the cafeteria, and went up again.
- at 1130am, he is still WAITING. (whereby the op is scheduled at 8am!!!)
- so now im home, cuz i had to buy lunch for my sis. and i called my mum, dad was only wheeled in at 12pm!!! OMNG. scheduled at 8am, only do it at 12pm! wtf.

that's why i prefer private hospital. urrgh.

in my past..

More stolen pictures!!! (courtesy from nana's & ch...
fucking blogger dun let me upload pictures. NB.
Stolen Pictures of Baby Luke Lee a.k.a HiokSon!(st...
On the way to Mount Alvernia..... while waiting fo...
The Banana Tanktops!!! nana gave me a surprise whe...
Monolith's Office Warming: 180807 alan and baby pl...
FiREworkS!
today marks baby's last day at ritz. CONGRATULATIO...
Dinner at Riverside Point 11/8/07 : Indonesian Res...
QUICK FIX MEAL!!! Porkchop Spaghetti!- One can of ...