Courtesy of Banana!
**banana pictures and banana tanktops!**

cece mummy. she's got a picture of celeste, mark and paul on her tanktop.

cheng jie jie and the BANANA.

the girls! in the meeting room. nana wasnt having any make-up on cuz she's super sick. get well soon so we can mambo sooonn!


me in the banana tanktop! a pic of cory and me.

in between meeting. nana put her camera on timer. candid.

this time ard, we decided to pose! =)


in my past..

i see my daddy for the past few days. i feel so sa...
Chanced upon a blog, about relationship issue.i re...
first time i see my dad so angry when talking over...
my dad is still in the operating theatre. Not out ...
More stolen pictures!!! (courtesy from nana's & ch...
fucking blogger dun let me upload pictures. NB.
Stolen Pictures of Baby Luke Lee a.k.a HiokSon!(st...
On the way to Mount Alvernia..... while waiting fo...
The Banana Tanktops!!! nana gave me a surprise whe...
Monolith's Office Warming: 180807 alan and baby pl...