feeling so emo now.
it's not even the time of the mth yet.
sigh.
better keep myself away from everyone.
so i wont get myself into shit.
there's no one i can share my emo situation with.
cuz i will just dwell on it.

i need to keep myself busy.
gonna bathe and hurry go slp.
i napped for 3hrs earlier.
washed the car.
played mario until i was so bored.
surf the net until my laptop is burning.
watched a zillion tv programmes.
gonna study and make notes tmr.
i thot of going back to work tmr.
but nah, need to settle my notes, tests coming up.

//i hope what im feeling now, is just temporary. the pain will go away i hope. if i cant live to spend the rest of our lives together, pls promise me that you will keep me in a small special corner in your heart. i dun want to be forgotten by you.//

in my past..

CURLY hair better or Straight hair with KALIPOK be...
Wing's 21st! BACK TO SCHOOOOL! 3 of us..missing xu...
RANDOM pictures!! alan and the waitress at khandi...
Fun @ work! always with the girls. demure cheng j...
Fun & Laughter with the beloved cresentians. 8yrs ...
Courtesy of Banana! **banana pictures and banana t...
i see my daddy for the past few days. i feel so sa...
Chanced upon a blog, about relationship issue.i re...
first time i see my dad so angry when talking over...
my dad is still in the operating theatre. Not out ...