Fun @ work! always with the girls.
demure cheng jie jie.

me and baby javelle! she will be out in about 2mths time! steph jie jie din want to take any pics.


cece mummy in her new white dress!

black v.s. white.




cindy jie jie kena some sai call. while i pose..


very belated bday present for shuyi. glad she likes it!


the girls at work never fail to come up with funny themes to dress up...make-up sessions...cam-whoring sessions, gossip sessions, etc. they motivates me at work. without them, i dun think i wanna go work at all.....


in my past..

Fun & Laughter with the beloved cresentians. 8yrs ...
Courtesy of Banana! **banana pictures and banana t...
i see my daddy for the past few days. i feel so sa...
Chanced upon a blog, about relationship issue.i re...
first time i see my dad so angry when talking over...
my dad is still in the operating theatre. Not out ...
More stolen pictures!!! (courtesy from nana's & ch...
fucking blogger dun let me upload pictures. NB.
Stolen Pictures of Baby Luke Lee a.k.a HiokSon!(st...
On the way to Mount Alvernia..... while waiting fo...