time to KIO SAI!
last night, shalyn kio sai for the bitch.
now, it's my turn.
we din edit. we had to RE-DO! re-think.
she just cut and paste from her resources.
and give us broken links for references.
and she copied directly from some sample report.
but she did MADE AN EFFORT to change the position of the words.
my oh my. say she dunno how to do recommendation.
and she does not know how to RELATE to the case study.
useless. in the start, still tell me she damn zai when doing proj.
told me in poly, she grp leader, and always want the grp to do well.
KNS. only know how to YAK!

in my past..

AI XIN HONG CHA JELLY!(red tea jelly filled with l...
Project Project... do we look scared? we're prayin...
Getaway! at changi airport. last yr april. right i...
Seafood Galore! uncle george (baby's mama overseas...
i made a new friend today. her name is alicia, she...
baby so sweeeeeet. he brought me to BEPPU for dinn...
ANNOUNCEMENT!in the end, i din fail my finance. th...
SEDUCTION! a 21yr-old seducing a 2 yr-old. -giggle...
baby Luke's 1st Month Celebration! i miss jillia-...
BATHING TIME!!!! see who are waiting to bathe??? ...