oh god. i have been really tired these days.
I dunno why.
I lost the interest to blog too.
Maybe like what cheng said.
The cyber world is a scary place.
I keep this blog because it's a place where i can vent my anger and unhappiness.
And also, to let my friends know what have been going on in my life.
I started this blog 5 years ago. This "diary" of mine has seen me through the good and the bad.
seen me through a couple of ex boyfriends. and the loved and lost of many things in my life.
Memories are impt. and so, i will not close this blog no matter what.

I used to write damn lengthy and wordy entries.
Then, i realised pictures makes my blog more interesting.
so i will try to post more pics for this precious "diary" ok.
but you guys must be patient.
I have been really tired recently.

just a quick update. had xmas celebration at xin's hse on sunday.
it was fun. baby luke and baby javelle were so cute!! adorable.
will update pics soon.

And baby just came and met me for lunch today!
tgt with azmi. they made my day. =)

Love,
Me.

in my past..

SWENSENS ICE-CREAM CAKE! see my cheng jie jie. enj...
My grandma is feeling better. Thank you every one ...
My Fun-filled Weekend!! 7/12/07 - iKEA see how bab...
Kindly refer to: canoepolo.blogspot.comAlvin and h...
7/12/07, Friday Dearest sister. Happy 17th birthda...
EXAM RESULTS!!! OUT! ER - HDP&M - CRHMT - CRBF - P...
Sunday: 02/12/07 yes, you saw it correctly. it's M...
Saturday: 01/12/07 (Advanced Bday Celebration for ...
Friday: 30/11/07 herbal chicken soup with rice @ G...
29/11/07 - Happy Birthday Mummy. i love you. and y...