Friday: 30/11/07

herbal chicken soup with rice @ Great World Foodcourt.

super cheap and yummy. and the tables at the foodcourt are super colourful!!! i chose a pink table! =)

my baby stealing a spoonful of my soup. ;)

we had a great dinner even though was just at a foodcourt. it's the company that counts! baby fetched me off work on fri night. it was kind of a surprise. yes, i did complain that it's been a long while since he came and fetch me already. and also it's been a long time since he initiated a dinner appt with me after work. happy!

we shopped and did window shopping. after that, met azmi and charmaine at AMK hub for a movie. 30days of nights. FUCKED UP SHOW. do not watch it. super GORE. worst than SAW. yes, i cried. no cuz it was touching or whatsoever. it's because I GOT A SHOCK OUTTA my life. i jerked and cried. it's so scary and disgusting. 1 out of 5 stars for the director's effort. NB.


in my past..

29/11/07 - Happy Birthday Mummy. i love you. and y...
i still prefer driving auto car.tried out manual c...
http://rememberingjerbroni.blogspot.com/The above ...
5 of Singapore's most promising Dragon Boat enthus...
Baby Javelle's FuLL month!! baby javelle with aun...
Outdated Post: Team Lunch last wednesday(all the p...
Dear carol, May God bless your dad to pull through...
DISGUSTED is the word.VERY OFF is the feeling towa...
Sunday 18/11/07: IKEA baby's fave. he wants to hav...
Dinner on Friday Night 16/11/07: met geok for sush...