http://rememberingjerbroni.blogspot.com/

The above is a tribute to Jeremy Goh, SIMDragons.
He was a student in SIM, and i guess we may have bumped into him on campus.
The entries written by his friends and strangers really touched my heart.
As a fellow schoolmate, I hope by putting this link on my blog, u guys can go and read through how much he had made a difference to the people around him.
Cherish your friends. Cherish your families. Cherish your loved ones.

Jeremy, you will be remembered by each and every Singaporean as the HERO who represented Singapore in the Dragon Boat competition.

in my past..

5 of Singapore's most promising Dragon Boat enthus...
Baby Javelle's FuLL month!! baby javelle with aun...
Outdated Post: Team Lunch last wednesday(all the p...
Dear carol, May God bless your dad to pull through...
DISGUSTED is the word.VERY OFF is the feeling towa...
Sunday 18/11/07: IKEA baby's fave. he wants to hav...
Dinner on Friday Night 16/11/07: met geok for sush...
Friday 16/11/07: the 881 papaya sisters. they dres...
Im feeling kinda emotional right now. Because my m...
hey girls!!! (back in the office)guess what!!! I w...