hey girls!!! (back in the office)

guess what!!! I was on my way to work earlier, then i tuned in to CLASS 95. and they were discussing about "When was the last time you gave ur wife/gf a bouquet/stalk of flowerS?" and they went on and on about how sporean guys only send flowers to their wife/gf EITHER on their bday or anniversary. Glenn said that guys should always surprise their wife/gf when they want to show their love. they dun have to always wait for special days to send them flowers. how true. jamie yeo is one lucky woman! =)

**coincidentally, we were just dicussing this issue yesterday. haha.

in my past..

STUPID "roast duck drumstick" DAY! the gossip folk...
BACk To Work!!! cheng said got no EYELINER today,...
Kbox-ing + Lunch Bento my dearest jasmine hungry u...
i am so pissed now. just caught a preview of jay c...
Sister Bonding! us at sushi-tei for dinner. trying...
Saturday Brunch: @Hai Tien Lo, Pan Pacific Hotel w...
A big big big surprise! baby pampered me totally. ...
It's our 2nd Anniversary! this was taken before ...
Love is all around!!!geok pampered me totally. she...
Childhood memories: this is baby's ninja turtle t...