Childhood memories:
this is baby's ninja turtle tent!! i also got one. mine was mickey mouse. but my mum threw it away.

the above is still in very good condition.

Made with LOVE:

baby brewed "ling yong" (rhino's horn) for me. it's good for sore throat.

so sweet of him. he delivered to my house. it was meant to be a surprise. but he scared i went out to study, so he told me before hand. it's super bitter. but brewed with love, so taste sweet. will drink it all, and not a drop left! thanks baby.

okay. tmr is my ER paper. the ge-tai downstairs is very noisy. i will need to wait till 11pm before studying again. or rather, MEMORISE all the shit again. fucks.


in my past..

=) happy afternoon.went to seng kang to meet my ja...
no pictures again. realised my entries have been v...
okay. the previous entry was posted in anger. we'v...
GO AWAY!!!!!it's irritates the hell out of me when...
It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn D...
baby javelle is HERE!!i was sleeping when i rec th...
i have the best people around me when i needed lot...
THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...
i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...
Symptoms of Cancer:Mouth and Throat: Any chronic u...