baby javelle is HERE!!
i was sleeping when i rec the MMS from cheng.
she's a lovely baby girl!
eyes very big. =)
steph jie jie, xin ku le!

congratulations to you and shawn on the arrival of your first baby.

my 2nd visit to the doc last night ruled out HFMD.
cuz the red spots on my palm disappeared.
he just said it's a serious viral infection, that's going to take quite a while to recover.
depending on my own body and the antibiotics.
no one can help me. =(
and i had to take sleeping pills from him, cuz i totally couldnt slp at night.
and he gave me PONSTAN. scary. the strongest panadol.
but still, not much help. sigh. i have a paper this noon.
hope i can at least pass. and 3 more papers to go.
pls let me recover sooon. please.

in my past..

i have the best people around me when i needed lot...
THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...
i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...
Symptoms of Cancer:Mouth and Throat: Any chronic u...
my throat is super painful.it feels like 10 fishbo...
jay chou's concert.Singapore Indoors Stadium.19th ...
yes. i have been good. i have been busy studying f...
Family Outing on a sunny sunday! at my aunt's plac...
ZOUK again. On Sat night. Last min. dinner at 1130...
One late saturday afternoon: baby and i went junct...