ZOUK again. On Sat night. Last min.

dinner at 1130pm, before heading down zouk.

my skinny boy. =P

while waiting...

behind azmi is the backview of FIONA XIE. yes, she was right beside us. at velvet.


candid.

nice.

me, cheryl and nana.


the boys!

went to look for boon, the bday boy at zouk. sorry i din join u guys. but im sure u had lots of fuN! =) and ezan couldnt recognise me at all! haha.

back to velvet. magic tricks.



the childhood brothers. ;) nice.

azmi, charmain, baby and me. =) lovely.


another long time buddy. haha.

the three of them UNITE!


alan and me.


so colourful.



the nerds!!! bumped into them at the toilet. hee.



i wanna try to be a nerd too!



boon, ezan, eugene.

found my brother at zouk.


the primary school mates.

woo. sexy baby!



oppps. he is irritated with my cam's flashes.



love.

brotherly love. ;)

it's been partying for the last two days. we had fun. enjoyed ourselves. but no dancing though. haha. no more partying until exams are over. i promised. i love the BLACK AND WHITE combi baby and me wore. =)


in my past..

One late saturday afternoon: baby and i went junct...
ZOUK at the last min. these girls were a lit' out ...
What a day. mirror image? haha. me and my mama dre...
Random Entry: the only pic we took yest, on baby's...
Happy Happy Birthday Baby! =)i love you. be happy ...
baby's birthday party!! our birthday boy, with hi...
the weather is SO FUCKING HOT HOT HOT!!!
time to KIO SAI! last night, shalyn kio sai for th...
AI XIN HONG CHA JELLY!(red tea jelly filled with l...
Project Project... do we look scared? we're prayin...