ZOUK at the last min.

these girls were a lit' out of control. seemed to be really young chicks.

when i commented they were super young. baby asked, "are you THAT old?" Honestly, i feel older than my real age. i dunno why.

gen's friends.

baby and me.

quite a nice shot. but i dun like my mouth!

alan must have saw a PREY.

me and gen. (she is a good friend of gid and ferrinn. what a small world! )


the boys looked so cheeky here!

baby looked like a mannequin here. and alan looked like he saw a REAL HOT chick.

gen and alan. =)

gen's friend. will be in spore for 4days only.

gen's colleague.

gen's friend.

a proper group pic!

i looked like a siao zarbor here! cuz i was wearing wedges and i couldnt keep my balance. haha. someone pushed us from behind. i think. haha.

guess what. i rched zouk at 12am. left at 130am. had a glass of vodka ribena. and 2 smokes. then home sweet home. i was tired. but decided to just pop by for a while. phuture was FUCKING FUCKING packed. took YEARS to walk from one end to another. and kena stepped on my feet a zillion times. ZOUK was fucking boring. yikes. it's time for me to start studying already...ive been slacking too much.


in my past..

What a day. mirror image? haha. me and my mama dre...
Random Entry: the only pic we took yest, on baby's...
Happy Happy Birthday Baby! =)i love you. be happy ...
baby's birthday party!! our birthday boy, with hi...
the weather is SO FUCKING HOT HOT HOT!!!
time to KIO SAI! last night, shalyn kio sai for th...
AI XIN HONG CHA JELLY!(red tea jelly filled with l...
Project Project... do we look scared? we're prayin...
Getaway! at changi airport. last yr april. right i...
Seafood Galore! uncle george (baby's mama overseas...