Random Entry:

the only pic we took yest, on baby's bday 10-10-07. haha. pathetic right.
cuz we were busy talking, eating, walking and watching movie.
caught resident's evil the day before. quite a nice show.
then chuck and larry yesterday. hilarious. haha. he laughed, cursed and swear. haha.
crude jokes makes him laugh. ;)

and my dearest cecemummy. she's always there for me at work. appreciate that she always have to entertain my problematic work schedules. even last min changes. thanks babe. looking hot with ur new hair!!

AND!!!!

rem previously i showed a pic of jas's rotten toe? quite long ago already...here!

ta-da!! HERE IS MINE!!!


Gin, my new colleague, told me it's FUNGUS!!!! it's gonna grow onto the nails. and it's going to take ONE damn year to recover if i dun take good care of it. i have to STOP putting polish and STOP using the polish remover. =( i dun wanna die cuz of a rotting toe. i dun wanna cut it off too. baby asked me to see a doc. but i think it's too small an issue to visit the doc? i think the doc will laugh at me. =(


in my past..

Happy Happy Birthday Baby! =)i love you. be happy ...
baby's birthday party!! our birthday boy, with hi...
the weather is SO FUCKING HOT HOT HOT!!!
time to KIO SAI! last night, shalyn kio sai for th...
AI XIN HONG CHA JELLY!(red tea jelly filled with l...
Project Project... do we look scared? we're prayin...
Getaway! at changi airport. last yr april. right i...
Seafood Galore! uncle george (baby's mama overseas...
i made a new friend today. her name is alicia, she...
baby so sweeeeeet. he brought me to BEPPU for dinn...