Family Outing on a sunny sunday!

at my aunt's place for lunch.

me with the cute sunflower.


lynette, with the messy hair and the sun flower.

our little gymnast, lydia and the sunflower.

the tai-tais at East Coast Park Mac Donald. =)


haha. candid. taken by lydia.


the kids went for a swim.

nice sunday spent with the family. yes. not much studying done again. honestly, i dun feel motivated at all. fuck all these exams, textbooks and notes.

in my past..

ZOUK again. On Sat night. Last min. dinner at 1130...
One late saturday afternoon: baby and i went junct...
ZOUK at the last min. these girls were a lit' out ...
What a day. mirror image? haha. me and my mama dre...
Random Entry: the only pic we took yest, on baby's...
Happy Happy Birthday Baby! =)i love you. be happy ...
baby's birthday party!! our birthday boy, with hi...
the weather is SO FUCKING HOT HOT HOT!!!
time to KIO SAI! last night, shalyn kio sai for th...
AI XIN HONG CHA JELLY!(red tea jelly filled with l...