jay chou's concert.
Singapore Indoors Stadium.
19th Jan 2008, Saturday.
Ticket sales to public, after 4th Nov.
Ticket sales for OCBC credit card holders start NOW.
Prices: $28 - $198

any khakis wanna go with me??
(i wont wanna pay for $28)
(and the $198 is too ex for me right now)
preferably i will wanna buy the $108 or $78.

in my past..

yes. i have been good. i have been busy studying f...
Family Outing on a sunny sunday! at my aunt's plac...
ZOUK again. On Sat night. Last min. dinner at 1130...
One late saturday afternoon: baby and i went junct...
ZOUK at the last min. these girls were a lit' out ...
What a day. mirror image? haha. me and my mama dre...
Random Entry: the only pic we took yest, on baby's...
Happy Happy Birthday Baby! =)i love you. be happy ...
baby's birthday party!! our birthday boy, with hi...
the weather is SO FUCKING HOT HOT HOT!!!