THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.
I woke up at 6am.
I slept at 2am.
been a long while since i woke up at this time, not having to go work.
yes. it's the fucking painful ulcers and fever.
ccb. i wanna scold all the vulgarities i know, and of different languages.
cuz it's FUCKING painful.
my gosh.
can u all understand??
ULCERS. all over the mouth.
swallow saliva also painful.
to a point i stopped swallowing, and try to spit out.
but i cant spit out the whole night.
so i realised, i just had to swallow.
so when i swallowed, it's so painful, i had to hold the bolster tightly and close my eyes tightly.
imagine it. not enough slp, no energy, no mood.

fucks. i wonder if it's G*****INE who is doing some VOODOO shit on me. NB.

in my past..

i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...
Symptoms of Cancer:Mouth and Throat: Any chronic u...
my throat is super painful.it feels like 10 fishbo...
jay chou's concert.Singapore Indoors Stadium.19th ...
yes. i have been good. i have been busy studying f...
Family Outing on a sunny sunday! at my aunt's plac...
ZOUK again. On Sat night. Last min. dinner at 1130...
One late saturday afternoon: baby and i went junct...
ZOUK at the last min. these girls were a lit' out ...
What a day. mirror image? haha. me and my mama dre...