Symptoms of Cancer:

Mouth and Throat: Any chronic ulcer (sore) of the mouth, tongue or throat which doesn't heal, or white areas in the mouth should be seen by your physician.

Sore throat is not healing. after 4 days. and my tongue feels numb too.
im so worried. im so scared. i dun want to die.

if choy. anything happens to me. i'd rather die than being a burden to my family, financially, mentally and physically.

in my past..

my throat is super painful.it feels like 10 fishbo...
jay chou's concert.Singapore Indoors Stadium.19th ...
yes. i have been good. i have been busy studying f...
Family Outing on a sunny sunday! at my aunt's plac...
ZOUK again. On Sat night. Last min. dinner at 1130...
One late saturday afternoon: baby and i went junct...
ZOUK at the last min. these girls were a lit' out ...
What a day. mirror image? haha. me and my mama dre...
Random Entry: the only pic we took yest, on baby's...
Happy Happy Birthday Baby! =)i love you. be happy ...