i have the best people around me when i needed lots of tender loving care.

- my daddy. he just came back from work. and asked how am i. i shook my head and gave an upset face. he asked, what i need to make me feel better. i said CASUALLY, "a tub of ice cream". and guess what, he walked out and told me he's going to the car. but he called and asked my mum what flavour of ice cream i wanted. sweeeeet. i love my papa.

- my baby. yes. he is busy with work. i also din want him to come visit me cuz i need to study too. and i cannot be distracted. so he sms me through the night when i cant slp. and msn-ed me whenever i am online. he told me he feels bad that he is helpless towards my misery. i am helpless myself too. but at least, i know u care for me. =)

- my jasmine. she's been flying ard, and i din want to worry her. so i din sms her anything. she landed today, but still, i din want to let her know anything. but when i saw her online, i just had to tell her i am sick...she showed her care for me and told me she is very worried. she feels bad that she cant come visit me at home cuz she is flying off tmr, a long flight. i told her it's okay. she asked me to sms if there's anything, and she said this, "I AM YOUR SIS, i need to know everything!!" TOUCHED until wanna lau bak sai.

- the girls leaving little msges on my tagboard. thanks girls. u guys make me feel better emotionally.

i am grateful to have all the love around me. family, friends, colleagues. i just hope i will get well. i am in great pain, and i will be visiting the doc later again. if i dun update my blog for the next few days, means i am being hospitalised already.

in my past..

THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...
i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...
Symptoms of Cancer:Mouth and Throat: Any chronic u...
my throat is super painful.it feels like 10 fishbo...
jay chou's concert.Singapore Indoors Stadium.19th ...
yes. i have been good. i have been busy studying f...
Family Outing on a sunny sunday! at my aunt's plac...
ZOUK again. On Sat night. Last min. dinner at 1130...
One late saturday afternoon: baby and i went junct...
ZOUK at the last min. these girls were a lit' out ...