GO AWAY!!!!!

it's irritates the hell out of me when u say u will be meeting me early today.
UNTIL NOW, 530pm, YOU ARE STILL IN BED!
hello! it's not like u slept late or u had a hard day's work before that what.
i dunno where the fuck you went or what the hell you did last night.
you never once kept your promise.
and the fact that I AM SICK, really sick.
and u dun even bother to come see me early.

you love me? MY ASS.

it's all the SMALL THINGS that counts. NOT the EXPENSIVE shit that counts okay!

i am so fucking pissed off and pek cek.

i am so sick. irritated. on so much medication. still must study for exams.
and you as a bf. what you did! ask yourself. do you think you PUT IN ENOUGH effort?
urrgh. yes, i agreed you cared, by sms-ing me. BUT you come and see me when i was feeling like shit and dying for the past few days. only until yesterday, then we met. it wasnt a very pleasant meeting anyway. yes, i rem saying u were busy with work, so no time to see me. and so, you promise to come see me early today, ON A SATURDAY. and u ARE STILL IN BED after calling you twice. IF YOU were the one who is very sick and feeling like shit NOW, I WILL BE the one who is there for you 24/7, and come to you early in the morning to take care of you. OKAY!. dun say that cuz my family is at home, that's why you dun wanna come. whatever la.

i am just fucking pisssssssssssed. EFFORT is the KEY to everything.

in my past..

It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn D...
baby javelle is HERE!!i was sleeping when i rec th...
i have the best people around me when i needed lot...
THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...
i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...
Symptoms of Cancer:Mouth and Throat: Any chronic u...
my throat is super painful.it feels like 10 fishbo...
jay chou's concert.Singapore Indoors Stadium.19th ...
yes. i have been good. i have been busy studying f...
Family Outing on a sunny sunday! at my aunt's plac...