It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn Daddy.
(all pictures courtesy of Cheng aka. MJ aka. WOW. =P)

one happy family.

see her rosy cheeks!


this is the MMS cheng sent me. see her eyes, so big!








so much hair!

cheng and baby javelle. she's getting the hang of it how to carry a new born. under-training. hee


the sweet sweet love couple. aw and jerry.

cindy jie jie and baby javelle.

the girls!

i would really love to visit steph jie jie and baby javelle. but i cant. im sick. cant wait to see them on the baby's first month!

Dearest Steph jie jie, you did a GREAT job! im so proud of you!!! 12-hour labour and you went through it. looking so radiant now. congratulations to you and shawn on the arrival of your first baby! more to come!? =P take good care of yourself. see ya soon. love love.


in my past..

baby javelle is HERE!!i was sleeping when i rec th...
i have the best people around me when i needed lot...
THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...
i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...
Symptoms of Cancer:Mouth and Throat: Any chronic u...
my throat is super painful.it feels like 10 fishbo...
jay chou's concert.Singapore Indoors Stadium.19th ...
yes. i have been good. i have been busy studying f...
Family Outing on a sunny sunday! at my aunt's plac...
ZOUK again. On Sat night. Last min. dinner at 1130...