no pictures again. realised my entries have been very wordy.

just wanna let you guys know i have been feeling better.
and hope to recover in the next few days.
the ulcers are still there. but only on the right side.
so it's good news.
been eating porridge 3 times a day. hope it helps me to lose some weight.

anyway, went to tiong bahru plaza to get my aunty a birthday cake.
had to go bodyshop to get shampoo. in the end, i spent $80.
one blusher brush, one blusher (with 4 shades of pink), and a nude lipstick.
muahaha. i HATE to go bodyshop, cuz i WILL ALWAYS end up spending alot there.
sigh. im broke. really. been staying at home for past one week.
all the money i saved, had been spent at bodyshop. damn.

and OUR 2nd anniversary is this sunday.
aint gonna meet anyway, cuz i have to study for monday's finance paper.
what a drag.
we made plans to have a good dinner after my last paper.
looking forward to that!

in the meantime, notes notes and more notes. sigh.

in my past..

okay. the previous entry was posted in anger. we'v...
GO AWAY!!!!!it's irritates the hell out of me when...
It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn D...
baby javelle is HERE!!i was sleeping when i rec th...
i have the best people around me when i needed lot...
THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...
i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...
Symptoms of Cancer:Mouth and Throat: Any chronic u...
my throat is super painful.it feels like 10 fishbo...
jay chou's concert.Singapore Indoors Stadium.19th ...