okay. the previous entry was posted in anger.
we've since talked things out. and i realised he slept so late cuz he wasnt feeling well either.
and he was having bodyache.
he stayed with me last night and took care of the poor me.
and he left for work not long ago. =(

okay. honestly, the 10 ulcers are still there.
it's not going away. but the pain becomes bearable.
i dunno issit that it's no longer THAT pain or i have already gotten used of the pain.
im not sure. and i also finished all the medication except the antibiotics.
so whenever i feel the pain, i drink super fizzy drinks to NUMB the ulcers.
it works for a while.

im so touched that everyone cares abt me.
even baby's buddies, the boys.
there will be too many names to list who actually sms me.
but you know who you are, and i really appreciate that.

with lots of love,
sarah

in my past..

GO AWAY!!!!!it's irritates the hell out of me when...
It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn D...
baby javelle is HERE!!i was sleeping when i rec th...
i have the best people around me when i needed lot...
THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...
i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...
Symptoms of Cancer:Mouth and Throat: Any chronic u...
my throat is super painful.it feels like 10 fishbo...
jay chou's concert.Singapore Indoors Stadium.19th ...
yes. i have been good. i have been busy studying f...