Love is all around!!!


geok pampered me totally. she delivered this to me! she queued for the dohnuts, hoping that i recovered from my ulcers already. nice. i had it for breakfast today. thank you!! u surprised me! brightened up the long boring study night. anyway, just wanna let you know, u have all the love from ur friends. dun worry, im sure u can do it and MAKE ME PROUD! ;)

in my past..

Childhood memories: this is baby's ninja turtle t...
=) happy afternoon.went to seng kang to meet my ja...
no pictures again. realised my entries have been v...
okay. the previous entry was posted in anger. we'v...
GO AWAY!!!!!it's irritates the hell out of me when...
It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn D...
baby javelle is HERE!!i was sleeping when i rec th...
i have the best people around me when i needed lot...
THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...
i just went to the doctor.i am suspected of HAND F...