Kbox-ing + Lunch Bento

my dearest jasmine hungry until wanna faint le...

while she ate, i sang. cannot both be eating ma. bo hua. go there LISTEN song meh.

eat eat eat. giggglez. i tink she will kill me for putting this pic. so tak-glam.



the room given to us was smelly and dirty. fucking old ah pek smell.

when i opened my bento box. it's the wrong one! i wanted the chicken bento. so i got them to change..

then i had to continue singing. and she continued to eat. haha. very yummy.

finally, my food arrived. i din finish it. cuz very oily.

we placed the camera on a stack of coasters. idea right! jas's smart idea.



yucks! my hush puppy's eyes. so ugly!!!


den i sang "hui you na me yi tian" by JJLIN. about the grandma dying. i always sing that song, ALWAYS cry. jas got a shock. haha. and she took a pic of me crying. see the tears not!!


haha. sucha crybaby. cuz i thot of my ah ma la. she very poor thing. cannot cook any more. no more yong tau hu soup on thurs le. cuz she is diagnosed with bone de-generation. u know the "sticky gel-like" thing between all bones joints to make movement easier?? hers dissolve already. so not it's abrasion of bones joints, den the bones degenerating. she needs to go for physiotherapy once a week. sigh. she is very sad that she cant walk ard, cant squad down, cant bend her back. she cannot really move without feeling the pain. she kept saying she'd rather die. she's not optimistic at all. sigh. this wont recover. i just hope she wont feel so much pain.

u know why she stood up and sing?

cuz she dedicated the song "lao po", by SHE to me. i recorded it in her cam. it's about "sisterhood and friendship". so sweet right. just wanna let her know that i love her. she's the one who is always there for me. even if she is not in town, whenever i msg her abt sth urgent, she will reply me, assure me and advise me. no matter what, she is always there to catch me when i fall. she buys little gifts for me whenever she visits certain countries and think abt me. she is like my big sister. jie mei qing shen. i will be ur baby's godma, and u will be my baby's godma. i will see u through thick and thin, as we grow older, even if it means till our hair turn grey. im so blessed to have met u in school. cheers to our everlasting friendship!

playing the "lao po" song....

chio chio.

gelare on tuesdays. waffle half priced. yummy.

new dohnut store "munchy dohnuts" at toa payoh. see the HALAL sign. so the rest of the dohnut stores dun have Halal means muslim cant eat is it?? im so confused.

baby wanna try all the chocolaty ones. so heaty!!!


in my past..

i am so pissed now. just caught a preview of jay c...
Sister Bonding! us at sushi-tei for dinner. trying...
Saturday Brunch: @Hai Tien Lo, Pan Pacific Hotel w...
A big big big surprise! baby pampered me totally. ...
It's our 2nd Anniversary! this was taken before ...
Love is all around!!!geok pampered me totally. she...
Childhood memories: this is baby's ninja turtle t...
=) happy afternoon.went to seng kang to meet my ja...
no pictures again. realised my entries have been v...
okay. the previous entry was posted in anger. we'v...