It's our 2nd Anniversary!
this was taken before we got together. you came over to my aunt's place to cook for my entire big family! remember? you were kinda scared but u did a great job and everyone loved your cooking!
that was more than 2 yrs ago....

and this was taken at ritz. celebrated my mum's bday. and we were just slacking in the room with my family, watching tv. and that was when we just got together. think not even a month. haha.

our first trip tgt, to bali. in april 2006. i got wet cuz of the huge wave. and you saved me and my slippers. hee. my HERO! and you got wet too.

the first time you celebrated my bday with me. feb'06. you bought me a slice of cake and decorated it with all the colourful pokky and candy floss. special. =) and that was when you bought me a tiffany too. totally din expect it at all. felt so pampered.

and the 2nd time u celebrated my bday with me. =) this year, feb. my 21st.

it's been 2 yrs baby. happy anniversary. at this moment, i remember all the good, and forget the bad. bad times, we will overcome them. good times, we will cherish them. all these pictures are memories. it's nice to look through and see how we have grown up together. how we've seen each other through the many odds. you've seen me through many transitions in my life. from poly, out to work, back to school and till now. im glad you din give up on me, din give up on our r/s. it's a special bond we share that keep us close together. just wanna let you know..
i love you and thank you for loving me.

in my past..

Love is all around!!!geok pampered me totally. she...
Childhood memories: this is baby's ninja turtle t...
=) happy afternoon.went to seng kang to meet my ja...
no pictures again. realised my entries have been v...
okay. the previous entry was posted in anger. we'v...
GO AWAY!!!!!it's irritates the hell out of me when...
It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn D...
baby javelle is HERE!!i was sleeping when i rec th...
i have the best people around me when i needed lot...
THE TIME NOW IS 7.09am.I woke up at 6am.I slept at...