A big big big surprise!





baby pampered me totally. he bought me a gucci wrislet. i feel so bad cuz it's damn ex. abt $600. he really gave me a huge huge surprise. we were suppose to just meet for a quick lunch on sunday, since i had to study for my finance paper. when i met him, he passed me my "present" and a card. he asked me to open, and it's a earphone! i needed one badly. so i was already pleased and the card was damn touching. he wrote me a long letter (my wish finally came true cuz i always wanted him to write me a love letter). and i gave him his present, a perfume and a hand-made scrapbook pieces of us. he loved it. so i was ready to drive off when he said, wait. and he took out a gucci paper bag from him sling bag!!!!!!!!!!!! i was stunned. fucking speechless. i hope he was joking with me cuz i really dun want him to spend so much money. i opened it and ta-da. a gold-edition gucci handbag. i have the same exact one, but brown colour. he told me he not sure if i have the same one, if i do, can change. so we headed down town to change for the wrislet. and baby had to topped up some more money. he din allow me to pay at all. honestly, until today, i still feel the impact of this surprise. my bf is not rich, and every single penny he earns is "sweat and blood". he always say he dun understand why women like branded stuff. he would rather buy me a $50 wallet, and put the remaining $550 in cash for me. but this time around, he decided to pamper me and buy me sth from gucci.
thank you baby, for loving me, pampering me and caring for me. you really spoil me totally. i am really touched by the surprise and the card and everything you have done for me. i love you.

in my past..

It's our 2nd Anniversary! this was taken before ...
Love is all around!!!geok pampered me totally. she...
Childhood memories: this is baby's ninja turtle t...
=) happy afternoon.went to seng kang to meet my ja...
no pictures again. realised my entries have been v...
okay. the previous entry was posted in anger. we'v...
GO AWAY!!!!!it's irritates the hell out of me when...
It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn D...
baby javelle is HERE!!i was sleeping when i rec th...
i have the best people around me when i needed lot...