Sister Bonding!

us at sushi-tei for dinner. trying ways and means to find a good position to place the camera, so we can take a pic tgt. haha. so funny.

she wanted to place it on the conveyor belt! haha.

the very delicious ra-men. and beef roLL!


-slurps-


the super delicious and BOUNCY salmon sashimi.

my kua zhang jie mei. haha. she's the sweeetest. and she loves me like a little sister.

the future mrs. OTAH. haha. housewife in apron! nice.

i love this apron! it has got a cute little chef hat printed. it makes me think of baby and his chef hat.

so how do i look in apron? very housewife-seh or not?

jas bought me this keychain when she went brisbane for holiday. it's the thought that counts. the "S" key chain. she also bought me one from NY, but it's a "S" with a Statue of Liberty.

my purchase today!!!! a quilt cover, bedsheet, and towels! the bedsheet at aussino are so so cheap! only $10 leh!! hello!!! cheap like siao. jas and i bought the same ones. Little Ms. Chef! Love it to bits. makes me think of my chef baby again!

yes. suppose to go for buffet lunch at Gallery. but the poor girl came back from flight today and felt nauseous and unwell. so she sms-ed me to cancel the reservation. in the end, we met for early dinner. den played a fool at Aussino at paragon for more than an hour!! woahaha. short meeting, but enjoyed myself totally. we're meeting for K-lunch tmr before she leaves for her long flight. and after tmr, is BACK TO WORK!! sucha pity i couldnt go visit baby luke at home. cheng called to jio me go, but i was having dinner. and i haven seen baby javelle!!! =( her pictures are all so cute, super alot of patterns. cant wait to see her soon. and i haven seen steph jie jie for a long long time.

and...i miss my baby. he's got a deadline to rush and i guess he will be busy the whole week. =( sigh.


in my past..

Saturday Brunch: @Hai Tien Lo, Pan Pacific Hotel w...
A big big big surprise! baby pampered me totally. ...
It's our 2nd Anniversary! this was taken before ...
Love is all around!!!geok pampered me totally. she...
Childhood memories: this is baby's ninja turtle t...
=) happy afternoon.went to seng kang to meet my ja...
no pictures again. realised my entries have been v...
okay. the previous entry was posted in anger. we'v...
GO AWAY!!!!!it's irritates the hell out of me when...
It's all about Baby Javelle, Steph mummy & Shawn D...