Dinner on Friday Night 16/11/07:

met geok for sushi tei @ paragon on friday night. yummy...

the same ramen i had with jas the other time. shiok.

the lightings at orhard..

Saturday 17/11/07:

bumped into alvin at orchard mrt. he giving out pads!! gigglez.

pet carnival at taka. the dog so tiny.



the doggies had clips all over the body. cute.


the bull dogs...

this dog looks so handsome...


like bear hor?

sending sam off at the airport.


i looked fucking fucking plump here. FUCKS.

sam's family.


sam and his dad.

baby expressed his feelings, using this toy.

Hope Sam is doing well in melbourne now. im happy that he is going Aussie for new opportunities. He's my baby's best friend. On sat, i saw a different side of my boy. Nothing can explain the way I felt the moment i saw his face. i love you baby.


in my past..

Friday 16/11/07: the 881 papaya sisters. they dres...
Im feeling kinda emotional right now. Because my m...
hey girls!!! (back in the office)guess what!!! I w...
STUPID "roast duck drumstick" DAY! the gossip folk...
BACk To Work!!! cheng said got no EYELINER today,...
Kbox-ing + Lunch Bento my dearest jasmine hungry u...
i am so pissed now. just caught a preview of jay c...
Sister Bonding! us at sushi-tei for dinner. trying...
Saturday Brunch: @Hai Tien Lo, Pan Pacific Hotel w...
A big big big surprise! baby pampered me totally. ...