Friday 16/11/07:

the 881 papaya sisters.

they dressed alike. sama sama with the pink car too.

adjusting my bra...=P

just now was the pink grp. now we are the BLUE group!

the yummy beef at ps foodcourt.

nana's fave. beef noodles.


haha. she is feeling damn SPICY!!!

thanks to this yummy chilli from the beef stall. f*cking spicyyyyy.

this mama is pointing middle finger at the guy who guessed her age right.


happy birthday cece mummy. she bought the dohnuts for all of us.

cindy jie jie upset face cuz of stupid customer.


i love this pic. cheng looked so cute!!

my coryfish commented that cheng looks SO MUCH YOUNGER than me. faints..

teabreak. yummy chicken wing.

birthday GIRL.

going ard with the dohnuts. first up, nana.

melissa...

melvin..the ah beng! he taught me this "wat nam tiew"..haha!!!

carol! our next bride to be.

xin xin. looking good after birth.

cheng. my YOUNGER sister. believe?

cindy jie jie.

and me!

yy now...

angela. her last day..

she is sad to leave us....

a pic of me and xin in the office. first one in many mths.

look who's here? MATTHEW!!




Angela...all the best in whatever you do. take good care ok? dun let pple bully u. hugs.
Cece..Happy birthday!! i promise i wont tell pple ur age k? giggglez. stay hot and young always.

in my past..

Im feeling kinda emotional right now. Because my m...
hey girls!!! (back in the office)guess what!!! I w...
STUPID "roast duck drumstick" DAY! the gossip folk...
BACk To Work!!! cheng said got no EYELINER today,...
Kbox-ing + Lunch Bento my dearest jasmine hungry u...
i am so pissed now. just caught a preview of jay c...
Sister Bonding! us at sushi-tei for dinner. trying...
Saturday Brunch: @Hai Tien Lo, Pan Pacific Hotel w...
A big big big surprise! baby pampered me totally. ...
It's our 2nd Anniversary! this was taken before ...