MacDonald's & Their Bad Service.

this is my free HOT CAKEs SAUSAGE MEAL with medium orange juice + my original set. will explain the story later.

no more macdonald's.

freshly delivered.

1) Bought Mac breakfast from PS. Location was not crowded. ordered one big breakfast meal + hot cakes sausage meal + egg muffin

2) i told them i'd come back later. and so i went to draw money.

3) i came back and was told the food was ready to go..i took the plastic bag, and realised my hot cakes meal was not inside. i U-turned and showed them my R#. they did not apologize, and made me wait.

4) finally, they placed my hotcakes in the plastic bag, ready to go!

5) reached office. KNNBCCB. no cutleries, no butter, no honey. ask LIM BU how to eat hot cakes? damn annoyed. i called their PS phone line, no answer. du lan-ed, i called the hotline, and complained. demanded PS manager to call me back. told him to just send me the honey, butter and cutleries will do.

6) the manager said NO! u must enjoy the traditional classic HOT CAKES. not COLD CAKES. so he delivered the new set of hotcakes value meal over. but still, no service recovery. cuz the lapse of time makes my craving disappeared.

WHAT A BREAKFAST!


in my past..

I've been tagged. BY CELESTE!Alright I'm gonna pla...
today is a FUCK day at work. period.
ALL 'BOUT BANANA a letter from banana to me. =) ni...
RESULTS OUT!!!!!! happy happy!!! I am very very pl...
Tube dress + Black M)phosis slippers + Red nails D...
A great weekend!!! we, the cgs girls, met up for d...
DAMIER NEVERFULL MM. this picture doesnt do my ba...
Spread the LOVEread http://www.wearewonderwomen.co...
Some wordy update: time has been passing quite fas...
Little Miss JI GONG - sarahdee so cute right!!!!!!...