Stolen pictures!!


baby celeste. abt 2 weeks old that time..stolen from her mummy's blog..

so much hair hor! for her 1st mth celebration, din take pics with her. cuz so many pple snatching to carry her. plus, i dun dare to carry her. so fragile...

stolen from my sis's blog..we attended a wedding at marriot hotel. food is bad. out of 9 dishes, i ate only 4?

i wore my new sexy heels from BKK! very nice. not very painful though. super worth the buy!

yet another busy week of assignments. now is ethics and governance. OMG. stress like EFF!


in my past..

guess what? my digi cam finally died on me after 5...
Another 1500 more words to go! About 5-6 more page...
Jasmine in a TUBE dress.... ...
Look who is here on a Rainy Sunday? xaria baby! s...
National Day Breakfast! a bratwurst, back bacon, s...
today's date is 08/08/08.tonight's toto draw is $8...
i know i know. ever since i came back from BKK,i p...
i miss my baby. =(Sundays past so fast these days....
Yummy Jap Dinner: 1/8/08 located at PSA building, ...
i get really moody these few days.i cant seem to w...