Yummy Jap Dinner: 1/8/08

located at PSA building, Level 4, Alexandra Rd.

pricing of menu, slightly on the high side. but worth every single cent.

my extremely yummy garlic sirlion steak teppanyaki. $30 for a full set, with steamed egg & dessert.

abt $18 for the tempura...so shioook.

the big seafood paperpot. enough for 2! the soup is delicious.

and they drink sakae! haha..

my mummy short hair nicer or the previous BOB hair nicer?

with my beloved aunty, her sister. u realised my mum kept holding the sakae decanter in every picture? cuz she loved the glassware!

cheeers girls!

the evil sisters unite.

the cousins.

placed my cam on timer, so can capture a group photo! yay!

thank God for the great dinner. went home happier and continued with my essay. Introduction done. daddy cooked my fave salted veggie duck soup for lunch today. will have a happy lunch later! =)

i am so happy for sucha great family. Love Love Love.


in my past..

i get really moody these few days.i cant seem to w...
Dating Day: 27/7/08 it's been a long long while si...
Hoi Fai's Farewell: 26/7/08 (pictures courtesy of ...
Second Set of BKK pics: with courtesy of Partylici...
BKK 19/7 - 22/7 : FIRST SET OF PICTURES... before ...
I'm back from BKK. finally. so tired. am going to ...
My day with Jasmineeee... see the chio chio curls....
Warwick Avenue..playing on my blog. SUPER love the...
12/7/08: Lucky Day! i bought $1 scratch and win. i...
School. school. Schoool. moley going all GREEEN......