Dating Day: 27/7/08

it's been a long long while since we last went dating, as a couple. finally. =) went to our fave jap restaurant, TAMPOPO at liang court!

baby eating the ALL TIME FAVE! MISO DELUX RAMEN. what abt me?...

does my baby look healthier and younger? his frenz commented so. he din touch nicotine for the past 7 mths. great job baby! im proud of u. =)

my precious. ;)

i bought this necklace at a STEAL at platinum mall! super duper CHEAP!!! i bought MANY COLOURS!! but gave away a few...=(


baby took this unglam pic of me. haha. my ENLARGED nostrils while drinking hot tea. i guess it's a reflex reaction. NO?

oh yay! here comes my very very delicious YAKINIKU rice set. extremely extremely delicious. i was sick of eating the same all the time. so decided to have a change. this set is rather expensive, $20 plus. but baby wanted to pamper me cuz it's been a long while since we had a good dinner. so he asked me to order ANYTHING i want. opppps.

his super yummy ramen. the soup and egg. BEST! after dinner, we went to catch dark knight. baby watching it the 2nd time with me cuz i wanted to see heath ledger..he played the character really well. but overall, i din enjoy the show. very long winded. =(

and...my baby's NEW BABY!!! haha. his baby gadget No. 4?? a LOMO camera that he's been wanting to get for very very long. =) i hope i will be his MODEL! gigglez.

Now now..back to reality. I have one thousand and one deadlines to meet. i am so so so dead. i have so many essays to do..


in my past..

Hoi Fai's Farewell: 26/7/08 (pictures courtesy of ...
Second Set of BKK pics: with courtesy of Partylici...
BKK 19/7 - 22/7 : FIRST SET OF PICTURES... before ...
I'm back from BKK. finally. so tired. am going to ...
My day with Jasmineeee... see the chio chio curls....
Warwick Avenue..playing on my blog. SUPER love the...
12/7/08: Lucky Day! i bought $1 scratch and win. i...
School. school. Schoool. moley going all GREEEN......
Due to unforeseen circumstances, i will only gradu...
Happy Weekend!!! -smiles- took this pic on frida...