Due to unforeseen circumstances, i will only graduate in 2009 Dec.

I wanna thank stephie act cute for being there. she is so eager to change her modules just to take be with me.

I wanna thank big moley for accompanying me the whole of today. from lecture, to lunch, to meet the coordinator for some fucked up shit.

I wanna thank Cheng jie jie and Jasmine darling, for listening to me, giving me advises, let me cry to them and all that nagging. thanks for the patience.

I wanna thank those people who hear me out on MSN, u know who u are...e.g. lahling jazzy, viy, banana, steph jiejie.

lastly, thank you bitch (S***RA **P). for causing this. what goes ard comes ard. i hope u get what u deserve.

in my past..

Happy Weekend!!! -smiles- took this pic on frida...
- 4/7/08 - Steph Jiejie last day! & Arrival of Cec...
My Fantasy - Daniel Henney. dun u think he is f-in...
Iron Chef - sarahdee =) wah. this fried red onions...
FINALLY got time to cook for my family..On Sat.......
Happy 3rd Anniversary! Andy (baby's cousin) & Shi...
goodbye aunty mary.u will be missed.we love you. i...
Somewhere Over the Rainbow what a nice rainbow in ...
haven been blogging. been a busy week.and today, m...
8/6/08 - Wonderful Sunday!Wedding Luncheon at Conr...