Somewhere Over the Rainbow

what a nice rainbow in the sky..how i wish, all of us, can see rainbow, all the time.
but like they say, only when it happens once in a blue moon, that's when u will CHERISH it.

rainbow cheers me up.

rainbow gives me hope.

rainbow shows me miracle.

rainbow brings me happiness.

i wanna touch rainbow.

can i? if i can, i wanna bring rainbow to everyone. people who are dear to me.

i hope to bring rainbow to aunty mary. to ease away her pain, and to bring her happiness.

we love you aunty mary.


in my past..

haven been blogging. been a busy week.and today, m...
8/6/08 - Wonderful Sunday!Wedding Luncheon at Conr...
7/5/08 - Sat - Birdy, Wing & Me met at central...s...
MacDonald's & Their Bad Service. this is my free H...
I've been tagged. BY CELESTE!Alright I'm gonna pla...
today is a FUCK day at work. period.
ALL 'BOUT BANANA a letter from banana to me. =) ni...
RESULTS OUT!!!!!! happy happy!!! I am very very pl...
Tube dress + Black M)phosis slippers + Red nails D...
A great weekend!!! we, the cgs girls, met up for d...