7/5/08 - Sat - Birdy, Wing & Me

met at central...she acting like a tourist. we headed to liang court. jap food!

it's a pinky day...pinky me.

pinky tee wing.

pinky bag birdy..

fatty salmon sashimi!

mini black pig gyoza. (as per writte on the menu!)



this ramen not as good as the DELUXE bowl!


my face looked like THE MASK!?


wah u see the egg. FAVOURITE!!!


TAMPOPO restaurant! nice.

she is having the DELUXE bowl! so yummy. see she ate ALL finish. but oily...haha. u see her bowl!



we love each other so much that the last piece of salmon, we are going to share it!


Häagen-Dazs® NEXT!

waffle + 3 scoops of ice-cream...






green tea



mango & passionfruit. WOW! see our expressions below. yummy leh.





summer berries. not bad. sour sour. see the expressions below!






set on timer!! fuN!

LICKING ICE-CREAM OFF THE SPOON!




GRAB THE BALLS!!!


cannot reach!

finallY!


wing is greedy! she wanna grab 2 balls at a time!


my turn!

i had fun with the girls. more to come with birdy is back for good. love. have a safe flight.

THis present is for my baby. a bag of sweeets from liang court. his favourites!


in my past..

MacDonald's & Their Bad Service. this is my free H...
I've been tagged. BY CELESTE!Alright I'm gonna pla...
today is a FUCK day at work. period.
ALL 'BOUT BANANA a letter from banana to me. =) ni...
RESULTS OUT!!!!!! happy happy!!! I am very very pl...
Tube dress + Black M)phosis slippers + Red nails D...
A great weekend!!! we, the cgs girls, met up for d...
DAMIER NEVERFULL MM. this picture doesnt do my ba...
Spread the LOVEread http://www.wearewonderwomen.co...
Some wordy update: time has been passing quite fas...