haven been blogging.

been a busy week.
and today, marks the start of yet another busy week.
kinda sick and tired of work.
cant wait for sch to start.
rec an email for our new timetable!
cheers! i have no sch on thursday! happy.

and my change of minor, has not been confirmed.
damn. i am scared. pls approve my request.

and baby is back at camp. reservist!

looking forward for my beloved jas quit her fly job. cuz that way, we can meet ever so often for shopping, mj and chill. right darling? we can even STUDY tgt. but i know u hate studying outside. boring! haha. =)

in my past..

8/6/08 - Wonderful Sunday!Wedding Luncheon at Conr...
7/5/08 - Sat - Birdy, Wing & Me met at central...s...
MacDonald's & Their Bad Service. this is my free H...
I've been tagged. BY CELESTE!Alright I'm gonna pla...
today is a FUCK day at work. period.
ALL 'BOUT BANANA a letter from banana to me. =) ni...
RESULTS OUT!!!!!! happy happy!!! I am very very pl...
Tube dress + Black M)phosis slippers + Red nails D...
A great weekend!!! we, the cgs girls, met up for d...
DAMIER NEVERFULL MM. this picture doesnt do my ba...