My Fantasy - Daniel Henney.

dun u think he is f-ing GORGEOUS? where to find such man...

he looks like a gentleman.

he looks like a sweetie.

holy shit. he looks so hooOOOT!

he looks so sincere...

ohhh f*. he oooooozes sex appeal....

my my...look how toned and lean he is..

still look so good with a KIAM PA FACE (see the face, wanna beat him up).

oh my....look at his hip bone. haha...one word - SEXYYYYY


oh gosh. how attractive.

damn...so style.

ohh ohh ohhh...so cute.

yes, u've got it right. Daniel Henney will take a new place in my heart. Jay Chou is slowly fading away....haha..


in my past..

Iron Chef - sarahdee =) wah. this fried red onions...
FINALLY got time to cook for my family..On Sat.......
Happy 3rd Anniversary! Andy (baby's cousin) & Shi...
goodbye aunty mary.u will be missed.we love you. i...
Somewhere Over the Rainbow what a nice rainbow in ...
haven been blogging. been a busy week.and today, m...
8/6/08 - Wonderful Sunday!Wedding Luncheon at Conr...
7/5/08 - Sat - Birdy, Wing & Me met at central...s...
MacDonald's & Their Bad Service. this is my free H...
I've been tagged. BY CELESTE!Alright I'm gonna pla...