Iron Chef - sarahdee =)

wah. this fried red onions wanted my life. i bought a bag of mini red onions from NTUC. then i sliced all up thinly (btw, i never tear at all when i cut onions...). then slow oil fried for HALF AN HOUR LEH! knn. my whole house smell of onions for the whole day loh. but very yummy. eat with porridge or soup. BEST! my fave. last time my ah ma will always do for us. then we will eat till very shiok. now she sick, cannot make at all. so i make some for her, and for myself! =)

this was dinner on tuesday night. =) simple fare. but they loved it. wed night was fried rice. but too yummy. din take pic. there was no leftovers. so i am happy everyone loved my food! yay!

3 July 2008 - Jasmine PERM HAIR DAY!

i was so sick of her LONG STR8 hair for so many donkey yrs. forever go REBONDING. finally, she told me she going to perm her hair today. and asked me to acc her. for 3-4hrs. my best friend, what to do. plus, the salon is near little india. no shopping for me at all. STRANDED.

the perm hair machine. haha...she looked like ALIEN!


wow. she super gan cheong. still dunno how it will turn out...

siao char bor!

extremely BIG HEAD! DA TOU DA TOU XIA YU BU CHOU (big head big head, rainy days no scared no umbrella.) haha..direct translation from mandarin...


and i had FREE highlights. her stylist was so kind. he saw me rotting there, and decided to colour my hair for free. he's good. and affordable. Henry is his name. He is the director.


Papilio Beauty Salon
HDB 637 Veerasamy Road #02-115, Singapore 200637Located @ Little India
62971079


and here is jasmine with permed hair! so sexy right. i prefer this hair to her LONG BORING FLAT hair.

then met up with jy and her bf, tgt with otah and jas, for dinner. went imperial restaurant. AGAIN. and i was Loner. no bf. =(

they have been best of friends still sec sch days!! the best friends unite! haha...

jas will be starting sch soon. New hair, new start. may everything be smooth sailing for u babe! love.


in my past..

FINALLY got time to cook for my family..On Sat.......
Happy 3rd Anniversary! Andy (baby's cousin) & Shi...
goodbye aunty mary.u will be missed.we love you. i...
Somewhere Over the Rainbow what a nice rainbow in ...
haven been blogging. been a busy week.and today, m...
8/6/08 - Wonderful Sunday!Wedding Luncheon at Conr...
7/5/08 - Sat - Birdy, Wing & Me met at central...s...
MacDonald's & Their Bad Service. this is my free H...
I've been tagged. BY CELESTE!Alright I'm gonna pla...
today is a FUCK day at work. period.