My day with Jasmineeee...

see the chio chio curls.

proud of her new dress.

while waiting for our turn for brows threading at paragon....

i looked so tired. i had sch earlier in the day...

my new corset top from online. chio not? i like leh. makes me looked slim and busty! gigglez.

hmmm...thinking about TOMORROW....where will i be?

this is my luggage. half full. when i come back, it will definitely be full. but i hope, not OVERLOADED huh. ;) will be back on tuesday night. see ya! miss me.


in my past..

Warwick Avenue..playing on my blog. SUPER love the...
12/7/08: Lucky Day! i bought $1 scratch and win. i...
School. school. Schoool. moley going all GREEEN......
Due to unforeseen circumstances, i will only gradu...
Happy Weekend!!! -smiles- took this pic on frida...
- 4/7/08 - Steph Jiejie last day! & Arrival of Cec...
My Fantasy - Daniel Henney. dun u think he is f-in...
Iron Chef - sarahdee =) wah. this fried red onions...
FINALLY got time to cook for my family..On Sat.......
Happy 3rd Anniversary! Andy (baby's cousin) & Shi...